Sharing the Love globally.
Newly established, November 2018, Empowerment thru Spoken Word Poetry - TAPN2U Foundation is a Spiritual, private, philanthropic
foundation providing services of Inspirational, Encouraging poetry via Spoken Word delivery and motivational lecture (class/seminar).
Although the foundation's focus is women who are domestic-abuse survivors, substance-abuse overcomers, women
who are in a commitment-confinement setting, our interest expands to service the community whole, by collecting various sundries, clothing, etc. for men, women and children in need. We depend on the Love Offerings of various sundries, clothing and monetary
gifts to assist us in assisting non-profit organizations assisting these men, women and children.
Because we are a not-for-profit organization, our services are provided at no cost to recipients. As such, we also depend on the generous monetary
Love Offering gifts of others to afford us the opportunity to share the message of "believe in yourself and live LIFE prosperously from the inside/out".
empower women (elavating self belief & trust, geared toward survivors of domestic-abuse violence, substance-abuse and commitment confinement. To bring women closer to God by bringing them closer to themselves.
To positively affect our community by inspiring, encouraging and empowering women, elevating Self trust, belief, recovery via Spoken Word and Inner Personal Development workshop compendium.
HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- When we believe more in ourselves, we become an integrated part of our community.
- Increased Self love can bring marriages closer.
- Elevate unity within the familial
- Decrease division amoung SisterWomanhood.
- When we become more confident in our abilities, we are apt to share those abilities with others, (i.e. in the workplace).
- Confidence births recognized creativity.
brings forth the solidarity of ideas.
- Ideas can satisfy a supply & demand produces revenue.
- With revenue, we are able to provide for our families and contribute to our community.
- Healthy relationships are formed.
thru Spoken Word Poetry - TAPN2U Foundation is a 501(c)(3), registered with the State of Michigan.
RevDr Anita C Powell, Founder
Anita Caprice is a Self-Recovery Practitioner/Metaphysical Teacher, Author/Spoken Word Poet, certified TAPN2U Life
Coach and Michigan Unemployment Appeals Advocate for the unemployed worker.